Poster presentation instructions
This year the authors of the abstracts accepted for poster presentation will have the opportunity to exhibit their poster in printed format.
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country.
- The lettering of the title should be at least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster must be English.
- The measurement of your poster cannot be bigger than 88 cm wide and 118 high.
Please note that each poster presenter must be registered for the conference.
Please bring your poster to the conference yourself - do not send it as this will be considered as a no show. The conference secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
The posters will be located in the lobby area on the 3rd floor. Please follow the signs or ask the staff at the registration desk for information.
The posters must be set up on Monday 21 May from 11:30 to 13:00. Equipment for setting up the posters will be provided at the registration desk upon request. Assistance will be available in the poster area during the time period mentioned above.
All posters must be removed at the latest on Wednesday 23 May before 14:00. The conference secretariat takes no responsibility for damaged or left posters.
All poster presenters will be present in the poster area during the coffee breaks and lunch breaks as stated in the conference programme and especially on Tuesday 22 May from 12:30 to 13:30 in order to provide more information and answer questions about their presentations.
The best poster award will be announced by the EPUAP President at the Conference Dinner on Tuesday 22 May.