Poster presentation instructions
This year the authors of the abstracts accepted for poster presentation will have the opportunity to exhibit their poster in printed format.
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country.
- The lettering of the title should be at least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The measurement of your poster cannot be bigger than 88 cm wide and 118 cm high.
Please note that each poster presenter must be registered for the conference
Please bring your poster to the conference yourself - do not send it as this will be considered as a no show. The conference secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
All poster must be removed at the latest Wednesday 23 May 2018 before 14:00.
The conference secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.