Before starting the submission process
Prepare your abstract of maximum 350 (excl. title) words and insert it into the template, which can be downloaded here or from the submission system.
Submitting an abstract
1. Login to the system using the provided link. You will be asked to enter your e-mail, name, affiliations and contact details to create a profile. If you have attended previous EPUAP events, your login will still be active.
2. After completing your profile, click the button saying “Abstracts”
3. Choose “Submit an abstract” if you wish to submit a new abstract, or “View my abstracts” if you wish to see your already submitted abstracts. Please note that no changes can be made online to already submitted abstracts.
4. Upload your abstract. The system checks if you have used the template and if you didn't exceed the number of words used. Click “Next”.
5. Enter the abstract title. Click “Next”.
6. Choose the presentation type you wish to submit for: poster presentation or invited speaker. Please note that you may be offered another presentation type if the reviewers recommend this. Click “Next”.
7. Add the authors of the abstract. You can choose yourself by clicking on button “I am an author” and add more authors by typing the e-mail addresses, names and affiliations of the authors. Click “Next”.
8. Presenting author / speaker: Add the presenting author by choosing “ I will be the speaker” or choose a speaker from the list of authors by clicking “Choose a speaker”.
9. Conditions: Please answer accept the publication and upload of your abstract by choosing “Accept". Then indicate if you have a conflict of interest by clicking “Accept” or “Reject”.
10. Summary: A summary of your choices and a preview of your abstract will be visible. If you wish to change anything, click the “Back” button below the summary.
If you agree with the summary, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page. A pop-up window will open asking if you are sure that you wish to submit, Click “Submit “again.
Please note that your abstract is not submitted until you have clicked “Submit” in the pop-up window and you are directed to www,focusmeeting2018.org.